Advanced Ceramic Tint
Modern technology gives you more options and better protection.
What comes to mind when you hear the word, “ceramic”? Likely it’s traditional ceramics, things like dishes, tiles, or a vase that’s been fired in a kiln. Surprisingly, you can harness many of the incredible properties of ceramics in window tint by using microscopic ceramic particles. While today’s advanced ceramics share some of the same properties as traditional ceramics, including its ability to withstand high temperatures and its brittleness, the definition is more applicable to properties than components.
From electrical and thermal insulators for spark plugs, telephone poles and spacecraft to Autobahn window tint for cars, window film for homes and commercial properties, advanced ceramics have become an important factor in cutting-edge technology.
We’ve received questions from consumers about ceramic window tint for vehicles. So if you’re looking for window tint for your vehicle, Diversity Auto Films offers several upgrade options. You can see our prices for ceramic tint right here.
The benefits of Diversity Auto Films’ ceramic window tint include:
- High heat resistance helps keep your car cooler
- A range of colours from dark to clear delivers what you need and want
- Superior heat rejection
- Advanced technology that won’t interfere with electronics
- Won’t interfere with your keyless entry, radar detector, mobile phone, and other radio frequency technology you rely on in your vehicle
- More than 99% UV ray protection
- Scratch-resistant coating helps protect against damage
Advanced ceramic films offer improved performance in every possible way over traditional tints. To get started in upgrading your vehicle, or just to ask a few questions, just reach out to us here. We’re always happy to chat about your next project.